The all-round solution for process industries
- Robust, fully welded construction
- Standard solutions for the widest range of industrial applications
- Engineered solutions for very demanding applications
The OPTIFLUX 4000 design meets the demands of a very wide range of applications in industries including the chemical, pulp & paper, water and wastewater, minerals and mining, iron, steel and metals, pharmaceuticals and oil & gas industry.
The OPTIFLUX 4000 has a field proven and unsurpassed lifetime. This is assured by the fully welded construction, full bore pipe construction, absence of moving parts and wear resistant liner materials. Even for demanding applications in harsh environments or with aggressive and abrasive media KROHNE’s OPTIFLUX 4000 can offer a solution.
Examples include water injection under high pressures (2500lbs), subsea installations, slurries with very high solids contents, alkaline solutions and acids, up to chemical dosing, bleaching, coloring, and black liquor in the paper industry. If required, a solution beyond our standard scope can be engineered. KROHNE has in house specialized know how on constructions, welding and exotic materials.
For custody transfer applications, where the highest accuracy is crucial, OPTIFLUX 4000 has a wide range of certifications including OIML R49 & R117, MI-001 & MI-005.
- Trusted and accepted flow sensor for all process applications
- Proven in use and unsurpassed lifetime
- Large installed base – more than 300.000 units - in virtually any industry
- All welded rugged construction, to extend lifetime of equipment
- Good corrosion, erosion / abrasion resistance
- Wide choice of materials for housing & flanges including SS, Duplex, 6mo
- Flexibility in sizes including sizes, special constructions, special inner diameters and thicknesses
- Corrosion resistant and leak tight electrodes. Specials (materials, retractable or pointed) on demand
- External coatings for offshore or subsoil installation. Optional paint specifications acc. to ISO 12944 – protective coating
- Reliably measurement under very demanding conditions: including high temperatures up to 180°C / 356°F, pressures up to 2500 bar, high solids contents (up to 70%)
- Bi-directional flow metering
- Wide range of approvals for hazardous areas
- Compliant with requirements for custody transfer OIML R49 & R117, MI-001 & MI-005
- No grounding rings with virtual reference option on IFC 300
- Extensive diagnostic capabilities
- Every meter leaving the factory is wet calibrated on our calibration rigs which are traceable
- Pulp & Paper
- Minerals & Mining
- Iron, Steel & Metals
- Oil & gas
- For clean liquids
- For slurries and pastes with high solids content
- For abrasive and aggressive products